Wednesday, October 20, 2010

TV Recipe

According to Parkinson's Law, work expands to take up the time allocated for it.
Today is my third TV appearance this season. I woke up earlier than usual so that I could prepare and check all ingredients and utensils which I have to take with me. Under normal circumstances, I do not like to be rushed ; so when I have to be doubly sure about some preparations, I always allocate more time than I know will actually be needed , just to be on the safe side. I hate to be caught unawares or unprepared in any situation so I try to think about ANYTHING that could happen. Sometimes I will go as far as having a contingency plan for another contingency plan but then that's just me. Unless I can feel secure in the knowledge that nothing can go wrong
( Ha ! try another one: Murphy's Law ) I will not have enough self confidence to show poise and culinary skills when in front of the cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment