Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Taking up where I left off

Once upon a time I had made a website. After learning HTML and saving lots of clip arts, pictures, write ups and backgrounds, I finally created my personal website before actually embarking on the site connected to my business at the time.

Some years have since passed and although I have been toying with the idea of setting up another website, I never actually got round to it. I have now decided to start this blog with the intention of sharing what I have learnt  and getting feedback on what I do.

I shall not be working hard to attract readers, but I feel pretty certain that readers will be attracted by what I have to write not only because of the subject itself, but also because once anything becomes effected by me, it is bound to take on an interesting twist; not by exaggeration, but rather by the phraseology which I use to describe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment