Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sweet Words

Once I heard a saying " keep your words soft and sweet, you may have to eat them". Sweet words can of course have different meanings , while " sweet words " can also mean something different . The words , as written in the title of this post, however , mean that the opportunity of using words as a form of creative expression leave a sweet after-taste in the head rather than merely on the palate.

I can avail myself of various modes to express myself. Will not go deeper than that right now. Those who know me well know very well how, however. My full identity, preferences and limitations will eventually become evident through the same verbal compositions which I shall from time to time post, and which will also influenced in direction ( not in principle ) by all or any feedback which readers may at any time wish to write.

Although one may believe that writing something in the hope that someone will eventually get to reading it is similar to putting a message in a bottle in the ocean, the revelation that the writer may find the actual fact of writing down facts and ideas self-rewarding can dampen the concept of futility and inadequacy one may have initially had.

Oh, by the way, I had meant to write books. Not one, but some four or five on different but related subjects. This Blog may be just the spring board I need to eventually get to writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment