Monday, September 23, 2013



Recently I decided that a few years without a good camera with which one can express a longing artistic streak are enough in any amateur photographer's lifetime. Those few years are up and so I have invested in Nikon's D7100 with which I hope to capture images which tell a story, food dishes that catch the eye, presentation demos which can be replicated by food lovers, as well as allow anyone who cares to follow a view of the world through my eyes, of which hopefully the camera will become an extension. Here are a few humble beginnings on the long road to perfection.


Oil Tower
 Bird Watcher 

Tal Karmnu


Solitary Shooter

1 comment:

  1. These photos are professionaly taken, each one says it's own story.
    You are a man of great talents, keep chasing your dreams.
    I am so proud to be called your friend.

    ReplyDelete